We will buy your guitar outright or you may consign it to us. If you are looking for top dollar, consignment may be your best choice. Please call us to discuss. In either case, here are five steps for selling us your guitar:
5 Steps for selling us your guitar:
1. If you have a digital camera, send us the following pictures: Full front, front body, front headstock, full back, back body, back headstock, any problem areas like modifications or major dings. View any of our guitars for sale and see how we do it.
2. Tell us the serial number. For a Gibson, it is usually on the back of the headstock. Fender has a serial number on the neck plate which hold the neck to the body on the back of the guitar.
3. If you have an asking price in mind, let us know this so we can tell if we are in the ball park price-wise.
4. If you know the history of the guitar, please include details (i.e., you are the original owner, bought it from the original owner in 19xx, etc.)
5. Contact information including email address, telephone number, location and best time to call. With this information, we will be in a better position to make you an offer for your guitar. We often travel to meet clients who wish to sell their guitars so let us know if you’d prefer this arrangement. We will pay you via bank wire, cashier’s check or cash – it is your choice.
Call us to discuss at 803.606.0102 if you have questions.
© 2015 Vintage One Guitars